Responsibilities and duties
· Work closely with the Production Supervisor and all departments in manufacturing and servicing.
· Interpret process routing, engineering drawing and other requirements and carry out every machining process with care and within specified hours accordingly.
· Ensure process routing and related production records are duly filled up, signed and scan in and out accordingly.
· Ensure that the machine is warmed up and set up effectively before any operations.
· Ensure that daily maintenance are carried out as per check list on machineries.
· Ensure that the work place is clean and disposal of dust and bead whenever necessary and by the end of the day or before shift change.
· Perform material handling safely whenever necessary.
· Constantly update the Production Supervisor and Production Manager on the job status and any non-conformances.
· Support on the manufacturing of fixture, masking and grit blast which included and required in HVOF process.
· Take care of all issued work accessories and items.
· Understand and be aware of the impact of each activity to the company, its environment and minimize any detrimental results.
· Follow safe work practices and procedures.
· Ensure company and QHSE policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
· Participate/ attend all functions, activities and meeting organized by the company.
· Perform other assignment and duties as and when required.
· NTC/ Nitec preferably in Mechanical Engineering discipline or equivalent.
· Preferably 3 years of relevant experience in the coating / grinding / polishing of the products.
*Salary: $1400-$2000 (depends on experience)
*OT 1.5 x 2.0
*Working hours: 8am – 5pm (Mon to Fri) & 8am – 12pm (Sat)
*Rest day: 6 days per month
*After probation entitle to annual leave, medical leave, and medical benefits
*Salary increment depends on performance
*Average Salary: $2000 – $2500