1. Min. 3 years of experience in the sales logistics department or in the freight forwarding industry.
2. Min. GCE ‘O’ or Diploma equivalent.
3. Self-motivated and be prepared to take on challenges
4. Able to meet any schedule on any tasks assigned, accurately and presentably
5. Able to delegate clearly and establish clear expectations
6. Able to work independently with initiative
7. Able to contribute ideas and suggestions to the company
8. Ability to handle customers effectively, that is, to work with us and to achieve stated organizational objectives and goals
9. To give good support to the management and be a good leader who always feels excited, enthusiastic and eager to come to work each day with a light heart and a clear mind, and should be able to influence subordinates to feel the same.
10. Must have good sales record and generate more and good business for the company
11. Monthly sales quota exceeded, commission will be paid. (interview will explain)
12. Possess own vehicle and transport allowance will be provided.
13. Good and positive working attitude
14. Attendance and Punctuality
*Basic salary $3500 to $4000 (Depends on experience)
*Working hour 9:00AM-6:00PM (Monday to Friday)
*Annual leave 7 days (Yearly increase one day, max 14 days)
*Entitle AWS (depending company performance)