· Conduct small group abacus-mental arithmetic classes via online or face to face.
· Proactive in engaging students and parents and enhance their knowledge and appreciation of the programme.
· Minimum GCE O level, SPM or equivalent
· Passionate about working in the child education sector, preferably with some prior teaching experience
· Proficient in spoken English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking parents
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Able to work on weekdays evening and weekends.
· Candidates without any teaching experience can also apply for this position as the training will be provided
*Basic salary: $1600 to $2300 (Depends on candidates experience)
*Working hours: Tues to Fri – 3pm to 9pm
Sat and Sun – 9am to 5pm
*Rest day: 4 days per month
*Entitles to Annual Leave, Medical Leave and Bonus depends on company performance and individual performance
*Aircon working environment
*Salary increment depends on individual performance