• Coordinate with cleaning crews and clients to ensure quality service delivery (compiling, analyzing, development and review of operation plans to improve work procedures and quality service delivery).
• Manage inventory, equipment and maintenance schedule across various job sites together with the cleaners
• Maintain positive relationships with customers through positive customer experience
• Conducting inspection to ensure that all assignments are align to company service standard
• Managing cleaning teams and any HR matters to ensure smooth and consistent operations
• Recruitment, training, and supervision of cleaning crews
• Covering of manpower if needed (Requires you to do hands-on cleaning)
• Preparing scheduling and all other administrative whenever required.
• Manage feedbacks from clients and guide the cleaning crews on the requirements to improve service standard.
• Any ad hoc duties which may be required by the operation manager or management.
– Min N Level or above
– Good Attitude
– Excellent communication and organizational skills to handle a diverse industries of work sites
– Meticulous and eye for detail
– Possess strong leadership skills
– Able to travel island-wide independently as per work schedule
– Service-oriented mindset
– Independent and proactive
– Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Independence of running your own schedule
– Career progression and growth
– Prefer – Able to speak mandarin.
– Basic :$2000 to $2500 （Depending on experience）
– Working hours: 8am-5pm. Monday to Friday.
– Rest day: 8 days per month
– Entitle to annual leave, medical leave, AWS
– Performance Bonus
– Career Progression
– Remuneration offered includes your travel expenses and if necessary, we will reimburse all excessive mileage that is incurred.