• Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
• Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing meats)
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
• Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
• Clean up station and take care of leftover food
• Stock inventory appropriately
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers
• Ensure all food and other items are stored properly at appropriate temperatures
• Handling multiple food orders at one time
• Assisting other cooks in preparing food or helping other team members when needed
• Prepares food before the arrival of the guests for special arrangement/ reservation
• Operates various kitchen appliance such as blender, oven, grill or stand mixer
• Cleans food preparation areas and maintains the cleanliness of the kitchen
• Preparing ingredients for shift; washing vegetables, chopping, seasoning meat, etc.
• Cleans up after business hours
• Candidates must possess at least 1 to 2 years relevant experience in European cuisines & restaurant/bar
• Experience in Western and Mexican cuisine an added plus
• Willing to learn and adapt to various line positions with locations
• Able to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
• Attended NEA’s basic food hygiene course or equivalent.
• Ability to communicate and develop an effective working relationship with fellow employees.
• Possesses and exhibits the drive to provide exceptional service.
• Possess the drive and passion to excel in the F&B industry
*Salary $2000-$2500 (Depends on experience)
*Working hour: 11AM-3PM; 5PM-10PM (5 days work week)
*Meal allowance $5 per day
*After probation, entitled to 10 days annual leave and 14 days medical leave
*Entitle to AWS 50% of annual salary based on profitability
*Entitle to OT pay when perform OT