1. Lead and manages the QC inspectors, review their training needs and training program and schedule.
2. Initiate corrective actions to prevent the occurrence of product nonconformity.
3. Liaison with production team on existing products’ quality specification and co-ordinate quality improvement programs across all function areas.
4. Lead and execute quality decision on product criterion at the incoming, in-process, and outgoing section.
5. Ensure the corrective and preventive actions are carried out effectively in accordance to the quality plan.
6. Responsible in preparation of Inspection standard and Control plan.
7. Arrange in-house measuring equipment for external calibration before expiry date.
8. Maintain the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
9. Conduct First Article Inspection for new products.
•N-LEVEL or above
•Minimum 1 years of relevant working experience
•ISO knowledge is added advantageous
•Able to focus for long period of time
•Able to commit overtime when required
•Comfortable to work under a high stress environment
•Hardworking and physical work required
•No colour blindness
*Basic salary: $1,800 – $2,000 (Subject to working experience) (Ave: $1,800 – $2,200 and above-
*Working hours: 8.30AM-5.30PM (MON-FRI)
*Rest day: 8 days per month
*OT 1.5 times /Peak/ Seasonal / Compulsory
*Entitles to Annual Leave, Medical Leave
*Salary increment, AWS and performance Bonus depends on experience
*No aircon/aircon working environment – Depends on work in production department or QA lab(Mix)