1. Offer support to all our end users (clients) within and outside Singapore, in resolving network related issues, remotely.
2. Carry out regular monitoring of servers, networks, services, systems, analyse their performance and liaise with relevant parties in rectifying areas of error.
3. Administer Network/system Troubleshooting – In other words, providing proactive response to alarms from network monitoring tools and facilitating corrections wherever necessary in a time efficient manner.
1. Candidate must possess a Minimum Qualification of Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
2. Working experience in the related field are prefer, . However fresh entrants are welcome to apply.
3. Written and spoken language proficiency in English & Chinese (to handle English and Chinese speaking clients’ queries)
4. Must be able to work with flexibility and accept rostered shift duties (night shift)