1. Provide professional secretarial and administrative support and handle personal matters for the Director;
2. Coordinate with external and internal parties on various administrative tasks;
3. Manage the calendar of the Director with extremely busy schedule;
4. Make travel arrangements as well as social arrangements for the Director and her family;
5. Maintain filing system;
6. Liaise with both internal departments and external parties;
7. Assist in ad hoc projects/ duties.
1. Bachelor in Business Administration or related disciplines with 1 year relevant working experience;
2. Working experience in serving an owner of the company is an absolute advantage;
3. Good telephone manner and able to handle multiple tasks;
4. Able to work independently and under pressure;
5. Proactive, pleasant, well-organized and detail-oriented;
6. Proficient in PC Skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
7. Good command in written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin;
8. Be flexible on working hour.
Working Location: Singapore UIC Building
Interested party please submit your resume with current & expected salary, and attached personal photo.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only, while the personal data of the unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months after the recruitment process.