Keywords Singapore Studios is hiring!
We’re looking for Games Translator (Korean to Traditional Chinese) – 1 Year Contract (renewable) to join us!
Translators will be responsible for working closely with Project Managers in delivering high quality translations to Keywords’ clients. Translators may also from time to time be tasked with supporting the Vendor Management team in reviewing test translations.
- Translate / transcreate and review in-game, community and player support contents from Korean to Traditional Chinese, to a high-quality standard.
- Work closely with other linguists, Project Managers, and the Translation team to ensure high standards of linguistic quality in all projects.
- Create and continually improve glossaries, manage terminology and create guidelines for your language, perform Quality Assurance tasks.
- Be responsible for all linguistic aspects of the translations you are assigned to ensure the best possible quality products are delivered to Keywords customers.
- Suggest process improvements that will help achieve the goal of optimal translation quality.
- Collaborate with linguists in other languages on cross-group objectives.
- Passion for video games industry and had solid experience in playing games
- Highly proficient in Traditional Chinese in order to deliver high-quality translations
- Minimum 2 years of experience as freelance or in-house translator (Korean to Traditional Chinese)
- Educational qualification in Translations / Linguistics is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in working with people from different cultures
- Experience in programming, game development and/or game design
- Working Knowledge of CAT tools
Interested applicants, please send your resume to: [email protected]