*Plan, direct and monitor all production activities to maximize the use of the organization’s resources and meet established production specifications and schedules; volume, cost and quality standards.
*Responsible for the smooth operation on planning, organizing and controlling of all production related activities.
* Ensure operations adhere to operating procedures, quality and safety requirements from local & international standards.
* Responsible for planning and creating detail project schedule upon release of new orders by sales department.
*Determine raw material size, quantity and provide delivery request to procurement on new orders.
*Determine and schedule jobs for in-house or farm out machining for all new orders
* Raise purchase requisition order for raw material and all farm out request as per delivery plan.
* Create and prepare work orders for all in-house and farm out jobs.
* Ensure projects are on track by updating and reviewing status in SP PROJECT file on daily basis and constantly coordinating with sales, procurement, production, QC and assembly on work progress.
*Verify inventory status on purchased items in SP PROJECT file and follow up with procurement for any shortfall.
* Lead daily production meeting to discuss progress, issues and recovery plan to meet delivery.
*Submit weekly report to sales to reflect current project status and any potential delay.
*Any other ad-hoc duties assign by Superior
*Possess at least Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent
*Minimum 3 years of working experience in manufacturing industry
*Positive attitude and good communication skills
*Proficient in MS Office- MS Words, Excel, Power point etc..
*Oral and written in English
*Basic Salary: $2800 – $4000 (Depending on the experience)
*Working Hours: 8am – 5.30pm (5 days work week)
*Entitled 14 days of Annual Leave (Add 1 day every year up to 21 days)