1. Experience in project management, coordination, budget control & handling of necessary submissions to relevant authorities/ landlords etc
2. Ability to understand auto cad, layout plans, with some knowledge of construction/installation methods
3. Knowledge in carpentry and construction details .
4. Prepare and manage project schedule to ensure project completion within schedule.
5. Attend site meetings and inspections with suppliers and subcontractors.
6. Supervise projects closely to ensure conformity to specifications, quality, budgets and delivery schedule.
7. Updating and report on project progress and take appropriate actions to ensure project progress is on schedule.
8. Work closely with team and contractors on timely project handover.
9. Self – motivated team player, committed and hardworking person.
10. Resourceful and able to work independently.
11. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work well under pressure and tight project timeline.
12. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
13. Organized with effective time management skills.
14. Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
15. Candidates with an interior design background, keen eye on design/ construction details are a plus.
Minimum 1 – 2 Years of relevant experience in project management of interior fit-out works
Higher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
On the job training, opportunity for promotion
Basic Salary:$2200-$3000(depending on experience)
Working hours : Monday to Saturday: 9.30 AM to 7.00 PM (Offday on Sunday)
Entitled to 14 days of AL
Entitled to Performance bonus, Good review bonus, Medical benefit, etc