• Meet and discuss with customer regarding sales request.
• Answer customers queries on fabrication feasibility.
• Prepare quotation
• Check product quality, QC check.
• Deliver finished parts to customer
• Minimum ITE Higher Nitec in Mechanical Engineering, Polytechnic diploma in Mechanical Engineer.
• No experience. On the job training provided
• Class 3 driving license
• Ability to read and create 2D drawings.
*Basic Salary $1800 – $2200 (Depending on experience)
*Working hour 9.00AM – 5.40PM (Monday – Friday)
*Entitled to AWS, Annual Leave and Medical Leave
*Good and friendly working environment
*Career advancement opportunities