• Supervise and ensure daily, periodical and shutdown maintenance works are executed safely, timely and efficiently
• Perform troubleshooting, fault diagnosis and failure analysis to determine cause of equipment/machinery failure
• Attend and resolve operation equipment’s breakdown within short time frame
• Review and conduct technical investigation of production equipment’s problems, evaluate findings, prepare analysis reports and recommend countermeasures to enhance equipment’s reliability
• Develop, review and implement Risk Assessment for all mechanical and electrical work activities
• Support new recycling process/ product introduction, and setting up of new facility & SOP.
• Manage fixed assets and stocks movement, follow up on purchase request and delivery of parts
• Develop, review and implement production equipment’s maintenance procedure to improve equipment maintenance methodology
• Ensure all documents & reports generated related projects, update and maintain of maintenance and inventory records and reports.
• Provide guidance and training to develop their skills and expertise on the process and equipment.
• Provide technical expertise for operational processes, implementing technical solutions to improve equipment uptime and asset utilisation through use of continuous improvement mindset
• Ad- hoc assignments as assigned from time to time
• Min. Diploma or Higher Nitec in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
• At least 3 to 5 years of experience in machinery/facilities maintenance with 2 years of supervisory role.
• Chinese preferred
• Hardworking and willing to work in a hot working environment
• 5.5 day work week for local will be 5 day work week
• Working hours: Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5.30pm (8.45pm), Saturday- 8.30am to 12.30pm (3.45pm)
• Able to perform OT of 72 hours when required (Est. OT per day = 2.75 hours x 26 days)
• Willing to be on 24/7 standby mode as and when machine breakdown
• 7 to 14 days AL
• Up to $250 medical claims per year
• Basic salary : $1800 to $2400
• Fixed Allowance: $1300 to $1400 (Standby allowance $100, Fixed OT $1050 to $1150, Transport $50, Meal allowance $100)
• Housing: $250 – for non-Malaysian (PRC WP holder) or Malaysian WP holder residing in SG
Est. Total Package: $3350 to $3650