1. The duties of a Workplace Safety and Health Officer stipulated in Workplace Safety and Health (Workplace Safety and Health Officers) Regulations as authorized under Workplace Safety and Health Act.
2. The duties of a Fire Safety Manager (FSM) stipulated in Fire Safety (Fire Safety Managers) Regulations as authorized under Fire Safety Act.
3. The duties of a SGSecure Representative, Risk Management Champion, Work-At-Height Assessor/Manager, Safe Management Officer and other WSQ competency appointment as may be deemed necessary in the job function.
4. Responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring & reviewing of company’s Integrated Management System to ensure system performance, legal and regulatory compliance.
5. Responsible for ensuring QEHS policies, objectives and targets are set to enforce company policy, disseminated to promote staff awareness and results are monitored periodically.
6. Conduct internal audits, gap analysis, root cause identification and recommend corrective actions to ensure continuity & effectiveness of company’s Integrated Management System in accordance with ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 standards.
7. Coordinate external audits and maintain IMS documents for ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 Certification.
8. Assume the role of Document Controller for all IMS related documentation to ensure the Integrated Management System are always updated.
9. Ensure all EHS incident and/or accident are thoroughly investigated and effectively closed. Collate and analyse incident/accident statistics, prepare reports, make recommendations and implement control measures and/or procedural changes to eliminate/reduce the risk of future occurrences.
10. Conduct EHS induction for new employees, contractors, contract workers, temp staff and/or visitors as and when necessary.
11. Responsible for the effectiveness of EHS programs for company’s staff, contract workers, vendors, contractors & visitors where applicable.
12. Manage and/or provide guidance to contractors/sub-contractors in engaging their services and ensure safety rules are enforced during their course of work within company’s premise.
13. Liaise, coordinate & handles all QEHS related matters with the relevant authorities such as MOM, NEA, HSA, SCDF, SPF.
14. Conduct and review Risk Assessment. Undertake audits and workplace inspections to proactively identify processes where health and safety management practices can be improved to enhance health and safety performance.
15. Conduct and review Aspect & Impact Study.
16. Identify training needs, organize & provide training to strengthen employees’ awareness on QEHS on a regular basis.
17. Keep abreast with local EHS related legislations and WSH developments. Share and disseminate relevant information effectively to enable continual improvement.
18. Responsible for managing a team of contracted security guards to ensure premises security is compiled and operational procedures are adhered to.
19. Manage the preventive security system including CCTV.
20. Observe, review and recommend effective solutions with regards to safety and/or security matters.
21. Keep abreast with updates of security-related matters.
• Diploma/Degree in Environmental Management, Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
• Specialist Diploma in WSH or equivalent
• MOM’s registered Workplace Safety and Health Officer (WSHO)
• Minimum 2yrs working experience relevant to the work to be carried out by a WSHO and FSM, with good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental Law & Regulations of Singapore
• Past working experience in a chemical Manufacturing environment is an advantage
• Proficient in MS office ( Word, Excel & Power Point)
• Good verbal & written skill, able to communicate in both English and Mandarin
• Able to multi task and work under pressure
• A Team Player with good interpersonal skills
-Basic salary: $4500-$4700
-Working Hours: Monday to Friday (815am-530pm)
-Medical Insurance upon confirmation
-AWS and profit sharing upon eligibility