1. To coordinate all maintenance activities and ensure appropriate personnel are notified to act timely whenever an event of system fault
2. To monitor systems’ status and serviceability through remote monitoring terminal
3. To notify the relevant maintenance contractors of any system faults and failures via telephone, mobile, fax or email
4. To receive and log all systems’ and building services events covering corrective actions taken and the planned preventive maintenance activities
5. To open a new ticket whenever there is a system fault, failure or planned maintenance activities, including physical access to any facilities by maintenance contractor.
6. To follow up closely on all activities and close the ticket when the activity is completed
7. To submit end of shift report and handover to the next shift to facilitate effective follow-up on open issues
-Diploma in Engineering, ICT, IT or Computing; or Higher NITEC/ NITEC / NTC / ITC with minimum of 3 years’ experience related to their academic qualifications;
-Any other technical qualifications with 3 years’ working experience related to their academic qualifications and 2 years’ experience working in operations management of Fault Reporting Centre or a Call-Centre of similar nature
-Good interpersonal and communication skills, service-oriented and good safety culture
-Basic Salary: S$2,200 to S$3,000 per month.
-Shift Allowance – S$350 per month + Overtime pay
-12 hours rotating shift (3 days ON, 3 days OFF, or 4 days ON, 4 days OFF. 15 or 16 work days per month, depending whether the month has 30 or 31 days)
-Entitles AL and ML