1.Perform machining of mold inserts, components to meet drawing specifications.
2.Work with Supervisor & Section Leader on all new mould to meet delivery schedule.
3.Maintain the machines under his care.
4.Observe safety rules strictly and maintain discipline in the Toolroom.
5.Maintain good 5-S and cleanliness of Toolroom.
6.Perform any other duties assigned by the superior
*N level and above
1) Min GCE N level or 2 years experience in related industry.
2) NTC 3 or NTC 2 in Metal Machining or Tool & Die Making.
3) Familiar with Toolroom equipment and able to operate conventional machine.
4) Able to interpret 2D details drawing.
5) Hardworking and eagerness to learn.
*Basic salary: $1500-$3000(Depends on experience)
*Attendance Allowance $100
*Working hour: 8.15am – 5.15pm (Mon – Fri), 8.15am – 12.15pm (Sat)
*5.5 days week
*6 rest day per month
*Entitle for annual leave and medical leave
*Good performance entitle for increment
*Entitle for bonus if good performance
*Average salary $2500-$3500 or above