• Develop an overall strategic marketing strategy and vision in order to provide consistency and alignment of all projects and initiatives.
• Manage the integration of marketing plans across the regions, the business units, and retail marketing to ensure proper coordination and execution of regional marketing initiatives. Lead and drive the implementation and manage the effectiveness of global and local marketing programmes.
• Provide strong marketing leadership and drive in the planning and execution of all regional marketing plans. This includes advertising, PR, events, branding, customer seminars, direct marketing campaigns, web-based activities, collateral production and internal communication, marketing intelligence and planning.
• Lead and manage all marketing activities in the regions and ensure effective deployment of regional marketing resources and budget to support the achievement of commercial targets as defined by corporate objectives.
• Review and appoint local agencies to ensure corporate/regional messages are effectively and consistently communicated around the region.
• Define, track and measure the impact of retail activities on sales results around the region, drive achievement of key performance metrics which will ensure visibility of tangible value to sales.
• Validate the regional analysis of customers of the main competitors operating in the region – SWOT analysis.
• Maintain the integrity of the Company’s brands and protect or strengthen our brand value by actively managing the brand compliance and adherence of all marketing communication activities, both on and off-line with the regions.
• Lead and guide the creative direction regionally for digital marketing, providing feedback to content contributor and directing the quality of website content as required; publishing content for the region as required and analyse the site statistics to ensure on-going site effectiveness.
• Bachelor degree from a reputable university
• At least 10-12 years of experience of marketing, marketing communications, internal communication, PR experience preferably in luxury or jewellery industry
• Strong and proven leadership skills. Previous experience of leading a team preferred.
• An astute and aspiring leader who is able to negotiate strategically
• Good knowledge of the retail industry
• Good marketing partnership and media network locally and regionally
• Have a strong understanding of branding and corporate communications; advertising and promotion knowledge required
• Driven and results-oriented
• Good command of spoken and written in English and Chinese
• Basic Salary: RM 4,000-RM 7,000 (Depend on experience)
• Working Hour: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
• 5 days work week
• Entitled AL & ML