• Responsible for setting up, operating & monitoring of assigned machines
• Prepare steel coils or steel sheets for cutting
• Cutting of plate to customized size (training provided).
• Inspect all incoming and outgoing cargo
• Load and unload supplies for both outgoing and incoming materials.
• Carry out receive, pick, put away and pack instructions
• Sort and place materials in the assigned areas.
• Prepare order for delivery including packing and marking.
• Maintain safe and good housekeeping of workplace.
• Any ad hoc assignments.
• Metal working experience preferred
• Minimum GCE N-level with basic computer skills
• Physically fit to handle heavy goods
• Able to perform work-at-height and operate overhead crane and/or forklift
• Welding certificate is an added advantage
• No Fresh grade, No Kitchen Background candidates
• Basic salary:S$1,500 to S$2,000
• 5.5 days work week
• Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm, Sat: 8.30am to 12.30pm
• Rest day: 6 days per month
• •Entitle to annual leave, medical leave
• Salary increment and bonus depends on performance