• Handling of full set of shipping documents
• Contract management
• Order Processing & L/C documentation
• Cargo and customs clearance
• Attend to queries relating to shipments
• Any ad hoc duties as assigned
• Min. GCE ‘A” Level
• Diploma/Certificate In Shipping Management/Business Administration
• Min 1 years of experience in administration or shipping management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
• Procurement and Shipping documentation.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of SAP Business One will be an advantage
• Able to work half a day on one Saturday a month
• Basic salary:$2,000 to $3,000 (depends on experience)
• 5.5 days work week
• Mon to Fri: Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.50pm, Sat: 8.30am to 1pm
• Rest day: 7.5 days per month
• •Entitle to annual leave, medical leave
• Salary increment and bonus depends on performance