· Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring PC performance.
· Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
· Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future computer hardware needs.
· Support development and implementation of new computer projects and new hardware installations.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of hardware and equipment contracts and supervise contractbased installations.
· Aid in development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans, maintain current knowledge of plan executables, and respond to crises in accordance with business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
· Work with end users to identify and deliver required PC service levels.
· Liaise with, and provide training and support to, end users and staff on computer operation and other issues.
· Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user workstation hardware, networked peripheral devices, and networking hardware products.
· Where required, install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot associated end user workstation software and networking software products.
· Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex PC problems for a variety of end users, and recommend and implement corrective hardware solutions, including off-site repair as needed.
· Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails regarding PC and/or hardware problems.
· Language skill: English, Malay, Chinese
· Able to work at office and on-site
· Diploma or Degree in field of computer science
· Excellent technical knowledge of network and PC hardware, including Microsoft platform.
· Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
· Extensive equipment support experience with PC’s.
· Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards.
· Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
· Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation, and OEM guides.
· Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required.
· Working knowledge of social media, design and web based marketing.
· Basic Salary: RM 1,800-RM 3,500
· Working Hours: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
· Entitled Annual Leave per year: 8 days & Medical Leave
· Medical Allowance upon confirmation