1. Assist in recruitment of new employee
2. Arrange training for employee and liaise with HR
3. Check cleaner’s attendance daily and update new cleaner via iClean.
4. Keep track of technician / cleaner OT and justify the cost.
5. Apply on behalf of cleaner for MC, AL into HR system.
6. In-charge of issuing uniforms to new and existing staff which includes ordering of new uniforms. Order sites equipment, tools, staff welfare and office stationeries.
7. Housekeeping on office inventory.
8. Liaising & coordinating with contractors and suppliers.
9. Submission of completed invoicing (with delivery order/service report) on to Finance department.
10. Monthly staff’s expenses claim and petty cash claim.
11. Raising purchase orders and work orders.
12. Receive all incoming calls/ enquiries related to facilities issues.
13. Prepare all relevant quotations related to facilities services.
14. Keep all records of quotations in proper files.
15. Assist in the day-to-day administrative work of the Facilities Department.
16. Any ad-hoc duties assigned.
• At least O level and above
• Must have admin experience
• Computer skill in MS Office, Excel.
• Know English & Chinese
*Basic salary: $2000-$2500 (depend on experience)
*5.5 days work week
*Working hours: 9.00am – 6.00pm (Mon-Fri), 9.00am – 1.00pm (Sat)
*Rest days: 6 days per month
*Entitle to phone allowance
*Entitles to 14 days annual leave, 14 days medical leave
*Salary increment & Bonus depends on performance