• Executing Production
• Ensure quality assurance and control of products
• Batch control for incoming and outgoing materials.
• Preparing reports and keeping track records of production.
• Assist in inventory management
• Support daily warehouse activities
• Loading/ Unloading/ Palletizing & Packing of goods
• Maintain proper housekeeping of warehouse
• Minimum O Levels
• Adaptable to fast changing environment
• Able troubleshoot & resolve problems faced in production
• Responsible, focused & motivated team player with a positive attitude.
• At least 1 -2 years relevant hands-on experience or skills required in food warehouse facility (Preferred)
• Possess good analytical, mechanical & communication skills
• Candidates with forklift license preferred (but not compulsory)
• Basic salary : $1900 – $2000
• Mon- Fri (9am – 6pm) , Alternate Sat (9am- 1 pm)
• OT 1.5 (during weekday after 6pm)
• Rest day: 6 days per month
• Entitle to annual leave, medical leave