*Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
*Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
*Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
*Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
* Attends to customers’ enquiries for documents via email or calls
• O Level and above
• Able to communicate in both English & Mandarin is a MUST.
• Able to commit shift hours & work on weekends & PH
• Pleasant personality, Good customer service, be able to handle customer enquiries (walked-in, phone, emails etc)
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment & multitasking
• Training will be provided
• Basic salary : $2500 – $2700 (based on experience)
• Our working & off schedule are base on 3 week shift.
Week 1 : Off Thu & Fri
Week 2 : Off Wed & Sun
Week 3 : Off Mon, Tue & Sat
Shift 1 : 12pm-8pm
Shift 2 : 3pm-11pm
Shift 1 : 8am-8pm
Shift 2 : 9am – 9pm
• Entitle to annual leave, medical leave
• Salary increment, bonus depends on performance